Friday, July 31, 2009

Pastoral Ministry "Field Work" opportunity at St. Joseph's in Alameda

For students who are looking for hands-on (unpaid) field work in a local Catholic parish; St. Joseph's parish could use help with Children’s Faith Formation and/or RCIA.

Our children’s classes (PreK through 8th grade) are Sunday mornings September thru May. Our goal is to have two co-catechists for each grade; currently we are looking for a second co-catechist for grades 1, 2 and 6, and two co-catechists for 5th grade and Junior High. We would also consider an “aide,” serving as an assistant-catechist-in-training. Information regarding our program is available on our parish website www.st-joseph-community.org under “Children’s Programs.”

The Youth Ministry program is undergoing revision which will include a one-Sunday-night-a-month joint session with Jr High and high school students together; adults to help plan and/or facilitate those sessions are needed.

Our year-round RCIA currently has a small Catechumenate with dismissal catechesis on Sunday mornings and extended catechesis on Tuesday nights. People interested in working with this group are also welcome.

If a student is interested in looking into any of these opportunities please ask them to contact Anne Marie Fourré, Director, Faith Formation
(510)995-9409 afourre@st-joseph-community.org
Alameda is close by and St. Joseph’s is a great parish!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one must read source of information on this issue[...]
http://homeinsurance.cheap-quotes.info/

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 320 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that particular make. The prices for the boots were all over 200 dollars on every page. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 330 pounds on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?